In the ecclesial communion we are part of the Pauline Family, founded by Fr.James Alberione and constituted as follows:
- Society of Saint Paul,
- Daughters of Saint Paul,
- Disciples of the Divine Master,
- Sisters of Jesus the Good Shepherd,
- Institute of the Queen of Apostles for vocations,
- aggregated institutes:
- Jesus Priest,
- Saint Gabriel the Archangel,
- Mary Most Holy of the Annunciation,
- Holy Family,
- and the Association of Pauline Cooperators.
We are grateful to God for membership in this family which is born of the Eucharist.
We share the same spirit and participate in the single project: live and give Jesus Christ, Way and Thruth and Life, to the world. In the Pauline Family we exercise a Marian ministry consisting in a prayerful presence and charity which generates, in the maturity of faith, new
apostles of social communication. Through our Eucharistic life we remind all of the primacy of God who is to be adored and thanked.